Millions Of Shoppers Can’t Wait To See
What You Have In Store
WHY SELL ON KEYBOOKSTORE
Join a marketplace where nearly 50 million buyers around
the world shop for unique items
Register and list your products
- Create your account on keybookstore.flywheelsites.com, fill out your profile, and start promoting your products with your Key Bookstore Links
Pack and Ship with Ease
- Key Bookstore will forward the shipping fee to you as the seller. Author is responsible for shipping the product. Sales Volume can qualify authors for next tier storefronts which will offload shipping responsibility to KeyBookstore
- Key Bookstore has an exclusive platform for readers and writers to connect. Your account gives you the opportunity to promote your products within The Key Bookstore ecosystem
- Author engagements will EXCLUSIVE to Author's on our platform. Ask about our additional marketing packages including virtual events, email list serv, book signings, and social media posts
Join The Affiliate program
- Earn rewards for sharing The Key Bookstore Experience!
- We need Bloggers, YouTubers, Pinterest Users, and other social platform hosts to share The Key Bookstore Experience
- Go to Key Community and click Become An Affiliate
BEST FEES TO START
Affordable, transparent, and secure
Annual Listing Fee
Monthly Maintenance Fee
Final Value Fee
Here's what you get for your fee:
- A worldwide community of more than millions of shoppers.
- Shipping labels you can print at home, with big discounts on postage.
- Seller protection and customer support to help you sell your stuff.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Here are some common questions about selling on KeyBookstore
How do fees work on KeyBookstore?
Joining and starting a shop on KeyBookstore is only $10 to list, $5 a month to maintain, and 10% transaction fee for when your book sells. $5/month represents our Basic KeyBookstore Membership which we expect all of our vendors to be to sustain the Black Bookstore community platform. There are three basic selling fees: a listing fee, a membership fee, and a Final Value processing fee.
It costs USD $10 to publish a listing to the marketplace. A listing lasts as long as the maintenance fee is maintained or until the item is sold. Once an item sells, there is a 10% transaction fee on the sale price (not including shipping costs). If you accept payments with PayPal, there is also a payment processing fee based on their fee structure.
Listing fees are billed for $10 USD, so if your bank’s currency is not USD, the amount may differ based on changes in the exchange rate1
What do I need to do to create a shop?
It’s easy to set up a shop on KeyBookstore. Create a KeyBookstore account (if you don’t already have one), set your shop location and currency, choose a shop name, create a listing, set a payment method (how you want to be paid), and finally set a billing method (how you want to pay your KeyBookstore Fees).
How do I get paid?
If you accept payments with PayPal, funds from PayPal sales on KeyBookstore will be deposited into your PayPal account. We encourage sellers to use a PayPal Business account and not a Personal account, as personal accounts are subject to monthly receiving limits and cannot accept payments from buyers that are funded by a credit card.
Do I need a credit or debit card to create a shop?
No, a credit or debit card is not required to create a shop. To be verified as a seller you have the choice to use either a credit card or to register via PayPal. You will not incur any charges until you open your shop and publish your listings.
What can I sell on KeyBookstore?
KeyBookstore provides a marketplace for authors to sell their books and artists to sell art on keybookstore.flywheelsites.com. We are also looking for complimentary product creators including: candles, soaps, incense, jewelry, and more. Start a chat for more information.