Bob Marley (1945-1981) was a Jamaican singer-songwriter and musician whose “One Love” was named song of the millennium by the BBC in 1999.
Vanessa Brantley-Newton is an author and illustrator. She lives in East Orange, New Jersey.
Now available as a board book that is perfect for toddlers and preschoolers to learn about diversity, teamwork, and love.
One love, one heart, let’s get together and feel all right: Adapted from one of Bob Marley’s most beloved songs, One Love brings the joyful spirit and unforgettable lyrics to life for a new generation. Readers will delight in dancing to the beat and feeling the positive groove of change when one girl enlists her community to help transform her neighborhood for the better. It’s a testament to the amazing things that can happen when we all get together with one love in our hearts.
- Heartwarming picture book filled with vibrant and upbeat illustrations
- Fun book to read or sing aloud for families or elementary schools
- Adapted by Cedella Marley, the oldest child of legendary musician Bob Marley, who has dedicated herself to keeping her father’s message and memory alive
Fans of Every Little Thing, All You Need is Love, and What a Wonderful World will love this modern take on the uplifting song One Love.
- Now available as a sturdy board book
- Makes a great gift and is a must-have for a child’s bookshelf
- Books for kids ages 0-4
- Engaging children’s book that teaches diversity and working together through song
- School Library Journal 12/01/2014 pg. 91 (EAN 9781452138558, Board Books)
- Kirkus Reviews 04/15/2011 (EAN 9781452102245, Hardcover)
- Publishers Weekly 09/05/2011 (EAN 9781452102245, Hardcover)
- Essence 12/01/2011 pg. 127 (EAN 9781452102245, Hardcover)
- School Library Journal 02/01/2012 pg. 104 (EAN 9781452102245, Hardcover)
- Hornbook Guide to Children 01/01/2012 pg. 36 (EAN 9781452102245, Hardcover)